Morning Shift Starts at 6:00AM – Night Shift Starts at 6:00PM
Requirements and What You Will Do
- Ensure that our kitchen dishes & equipment are kept clean and well maintained
- Ensure we are in compliance with health & safety regulations
- Fridge and freezer organization
- Respect for hygiene standards and safety
- Assist Kitchen Manager with various tasks
- Clean kitchen and restrooms after morning shift has ended
- Following SOPs and GMPs
- Can lift 50Lbs
- This position could possibly move to full time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Facility is large enough for social distancing, and masks are required. Daily sanitation is conducted and employees temperatures are taken.
Here are just a few more reasons to join the Origami Catering Team:
—Friendly, collaborative culture – where you’re heard + respected
—Advancement opportunities – we’re growing rapidly
Origami Catering is a fast-growing company full of opportunity. If you’re ready to join a company with integrity, where you’re able to flourish, where you feel appreciated, we’re what you’re looking for.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are excited to hear from you.