More of Who You Are
You are a dynamic Plant Manager with superior strategic thinking and decision-making skills. You have strong financial acumen coupled with broad business and management experience. You are the senior leader on site and the driver of the production process. As the Plant Manager, you build a collaborative environment between Operations, HR and our Front-Line Staff. As a dynamic leader, you have a relentless focus on creating a safe environment for our food and our staff; you are focused on production efficiency, continuous improvement and you have a sharp focus on talent retention. You thrive in a busy and detail-oriented role, which requires strong kitchen, leadership and enhanced communication skills. You want to grow with a fun company that is dedicated to our brand, our customers and our employees. And most of all, you are determined to make Oregon’s Top 100 Best Places to Work list.
Requirements and What You Will Do
…and probably a lot we haven’t even thought to list…
- 5 + years’ experience in a significant leadership role of more than 10 production personnel in a food manufacturing facility
- Experience in management handling: hire, scheduling, termination, discipline, training/development, employee relations and retention
- Leadership that yields inclusion and engagement of team members to achieve targets in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Environment and Working Culture
Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective internal customer/business partner relationships.
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies (i.e., FDA, ODA, OSHA)
Possess a sense of urgency and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Must possess self-awareness and a proven track record of success
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and multiple shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift up-to 50 pounds
Additional Skills That Will Be Helpful:
- Degree in Quality Assurance, Food Science, Business, Engineering, Operations Management or a related field
- HACCP, FSMA Certification
- Ability to prepare for Good Manufacturing Practices Audits (GMP Audits)
- Leverage 5S, lean, and continuous improvement methodologies to drive improved processes, while reducing expenses
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification
Here are just a few more reasons to join the Origami Catering team.
—friendly, collaborative culture where you are heard + respected
—advancement opportunities—we are growing rapidly
Origami Catering is a fast-growing company full of opportunity. If you are ready to join a company with integrity, where you are able to flourish, where you feel appreciated, we are what you are looking for.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are excited to hear from you!