Origami Catering provides sushi to local customers such as New Seasons Market. We are looking for sushi rollers to come roll with us at our commissary! This is the heart of our operations where the sushi gets made. We are expanding quickly and looking for good people to join us on the ride.
Full-time: 4:00am to 2:00pm (32-40hrs a week)
Part-time: 7:00am to 2:00pm (15-25hrs a week)
Requirements and What You Will Do
- Prep vegetables, seafood, and sushi rice
- Make noodles and salmon products
- Make sauces
- Assist kitchen team with organizing inventory, cleaning, and dishwashing
- Adhere to company, state, and local food safety regulations
- Be friendly, positive, and have a team mindset
- 1 year experience in a commercial/restaurant kitchen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
Here are just a few more reasons to join the Origami Catering Team:
—Friendly, collaborative culture – where you’re heard + respected
—Advancement opportunities – we’re growing rapidly
—Health Benefits (available to full-time employees)
Origami Catering is a fast-growing company full of opportunity. If you’re ready to join a company with integrity, where you’re able to flourish, where you feel appreciated, we’re what you’re looking for.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are excited to hear from you.
To be considered for this position you MUST provide a Cover Letter explaining your experience and why you are interested in this position at Origami Catering, and why you would be a fit for this role, along with your Resume.