Origami Catering provides sushi to local customers such as New Seasons Market. We are looking for sushi rollers to come roll with us at our commissary! This is the heart of our operations where the sushi gets made. We are expanding quickly and looking for good people to join us on the ride.
Full-time: 5:30pm – 2:00am (32-40hrs a week)
Part-time: 5:30pm – 10:30pm (15-20hrs a week)
Pay: $16-18/hr + 500 signing bonus ($250 first paycheck + $250 after 90 days)
Requirements and What You Will Do
- Cook sushi rice
- Roll, cut, and package sushi and salad rolls
- Pack orders into deliver bins
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Assist kitchen team with basic prep, cleaning, and dishwashing as needed
- Adhere to company, state, and local food safety regulations
- Be friendly, positive, and have a team mindset
- 1 year experience sushi rolling or 2 years+ experience in a kitchen
- Food Handlers Card
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
Here are just a few more reasons to join the Origami Catering Team:
—Friendly, collaborative culture – where you’re heard + respected
—Advancement opportunities – we’re growing rapidly
—Health Benefits (available to full-time employees)
Origami Catering is a fast-growing company full of opportunity. If you’re ready to join a company with integrity, where you’re able to flourish, where you feel appreciated, we’re what you’re looking for.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are excited to hear from you.
To be considered for this position you MUST provide a Cover Letter explaining your experience and why you are interested in this position at Origami Catering, and why you would be a fit for this role, along with your Resume.